205 9th Avenue North
Myrtle Beach, SC
Get Your Tickets Now
Get Tickets for the Myrtle Beach, SC Bacon and Brews Festival Bacon Festival
Everything's Better With Bacon!
Bacon Believers!! Whether it’s bacon mac ‘n cheese, bacon cupcakes or bacon salsa...this event is all about the bacon!!! And what doesn’t taste good with bacon, right? Join us Saturday, September 22 from 12-6 pm for a pork-alicious day of bacon, brews, great music and fun. We’ll have a variety of restaurants and food trucks from Myrtle Beach and the Carolinas on site selling food that highlights our favorite dish – BACON! Plus – we’ll have live, local music all day!
Wanna’ come join us and have some fun? Click on the buy tickets link above and select the FREE General Admission ticket – this gets you into the Festival where a good time awaits you. Quench your thirst with select domestic and craft brews for purchase along with other delicious alcoholic beverages and of course, soft drinks and water. We'll have a Kids Zone Area featuring a variety of things for kids to do too.
Love your craft brews? Want more? Upgrade to a Craft Brew Samplers ticket. We’ll have an amazing variety of breweries you can taste. And because it’s hard to sample beer out of your palms, you’ll even get your own souvenir glass to do the tastings.
Hey, that’s great but I WANT EVEN MORE! For the Ultimate Festival experience, purchase our VIP ticket and enjoy a private tented area with great amenities, free food, specialty cocktails, a craft brew tasting wristband and private restrooms. There are a VERY limited number of these tickets available, so act now to secure your spot!
Early bird tickets are on sale now for a limited time - get your tickets TODAY - prices go up July 30th!
Shawn Bilton kicks off the Myrtle Beach Bacon and Brews fest at 12:30. Shawn is known for his gritty, acoustic country rock blend with a unique edge and undeniable storytelling passion in every song. Being blessed with the opportunities to open for amazing artists including Florida Georgia Line, Cole Swindell, John Rich of Big & Rich, Chris Lane, NEEDTOBREATHE, The Afters and more; Shawn has some exciting things in the works and the future is bright for this Carolina native. To find out more about Shawn Bilton and to hear his music go to http://www.shawnbiltonmusic.com/index/
Don’t miss Adam Carter preforming on stage at 2:30pm. He’s a modern Country artist with a classic rock and blues heart and not stranger to the spotlight. When he was just 7 years old, Buddy Guy called him on stage and he hasn’t slowed one bit. Since then, he’s shared the stage with Willie Nelson, Ray Price, Loretta Lynn, Brad Paisley, Billy Joe Shaver, Rodney Atkins, Sharon Jones and The Dapkings, The Lacs, Billy Bob Thornton, Norm Macdonald, Kane Brown, Tucker Beathard, Blackhawk, Ashland Craft, Riley Green, Benton Blount, Doug McCormick, Dale Watson, and many others. To check out Adam’s music go to http://adamcartermusic.com
Headlining this year’s festival is Gal Friday hitting the stage at 4:30. Comprised of York, Ashley Min and Lauren Wilson, the sound that accompanies the endearing name is a pleasing blend of the best their upbringing had to offer: southern gospel, rock, bluegrass and country. Their synergistic sibling harmonies and bluegrass soul peppered with notes of southern rock has resulted in a style that is unique and undeniably catchy. Gal Friday stays busy touring, building a following in the southeast and opening for A-listers such as Keith Urban, Charles Esten, The Band Perry, LoCash, Jason Aldean, Lee Brice, Travis Tritt, Wynonna Judd, Chase Rice and Kellie Pickler, among others. You will not want to miss Gal Friday at the Bacon and Brew fest.To hear more from Gal Friday go to https://www.galfridayband.com/
Festival Goer FAQ
- WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO THE EVENT?
- Please bring your printed or mobile ticket and a valid government issued photo ID. Craft Brew tasting and VIP tickets available for purchase onsite at festival. Subject to availability.
- HOW DO I PURCHASE CRAFT BREW TASTING OR VIP WRISTBANDS?
- Please visit our BUY TICKETS page to purchase a craft brew sampling ticket or VIP wrist band.
- WHAT DOES THE TICKET INCLUDE?
- The event is free for everyone. If you purchase a craft brew sampling ticket, you will receive a wristband that will allow you to taste numerous craft brews from across the U.S.A. VIP ticket holders receive access into a tented reserved seating area with complimentary VIP food, a craft brew tasting wristband, private restrooms, and a selection of specialty beverages. All ticket purchasers will receive a complimentary sampling glass.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I CAN'T MAKE THE EVENT?
- Tickets are non-refundable, but ticket holders may transfer their tickets to anyone who is 21+ in the United States. Simply print out the ticket and hand it to the person of your choice or email it to them!
- WILL THE EVENT BE CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER?
- The Bacon and Brews Fest is a rain or shine event. However, in extreme conditions, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the event. If the cancellation occurs prior to the commencement of the event, ticket purchasers will be notified of the cancellation by email. All media outlets will be notified if event is delayed or cancelled due to severe weather.
- I DON'T DRINK. CAN I STILL ATTEND?
- Yes, of course! We offer a variety of non-alcoholic beverage options for purchase at the festival.
- ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED?
- Yes children are encouraged to come and enjoy the Kids Area accompanied by their parents. There will be food and drink available for purchase.
- IS THERE AN ATM ON SITE?
- ATMs are available on the festival grounds.
- CAN I BRING MY DOG?
- Furry friends are welcome on a leash. Please pick up after your pet.
- IS SMOKING ALLOWED?
- Smoking may be allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD OR BEVERAGES INTO THE FESTIVAL?
- No outside food or beverages are permitted. You must dispose of it prior to entrance.
- WHAT IF I DON'T PURCHASE A CRAFT BREW TASTING WRISTBAND- WILL THERE BE ALCOHOL AT THE EVENT FOR PURCHASE?
- Yes there will be a variety of alcoholic choices (beer, wine and spirits) for purchase at designated tents on the Festival site. Absolutely no alcohol can leave the premises.
- DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
- The Bacon and Brews Fest is focused on providing a fun environment for guests to experience new foods and beers. All guests are expected to drink responsibly and ensure they have a safe means of transportation to and from the event. Any guest who is intoxicated or disruptive before entering the event, as determined by event security, will be denied entry. Any guest found intoxicated during the event or causing a disturbance, as determined by event security, will be asked to leave the facility without a refund and may be subject to further consequences.
- HOW CAN I VOLUNTEER?
- Thank you for your interest! Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHO CAN I CONTACT IF I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE BACON AND BREWS FEST?
- Please email us at email@example.com for assistance. We will do our best to return all messages as quickly as possible.
- HOW CAN MY COMPANY GET INVOLVED AS A PARTNER?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our sponsorship team will be in touch.
- WHAT ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED AT THE BACON AND BREWS FESTIVAL?
- • Aerosol cans
• Beverages & containers
• Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
• Coolers of any kind
• Illegal drugs
• Noise makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
• Unapproved Solicitations
The Bacon and Brews Festival event security reserve the right to refuse admittance of any item deemed hazardous, inappropriate, offensive or suspicious.
- WHERE DO I PARK?
- There is a parking garage located on the corner of
9th Ave N and N. Kings Hwy. Type in 914 9th Avenue N in your GPS.
General Admission (FREE) - Admission to the event is FREE. Enjoy live music, taste the best Bacon inspired dishes around with food and drinks available for purchase. Fun for the whole family.
Craft Beer Tasting - Craft Beer tasting ticket - Includes souvenir glass and craft brew wristband that gives you the ability to sample a variety of craft beers from across the United States. Must be 21+ to purchase this wristband. ID's will be checked at the festival. Limited number of tickets available at the Early Bird price.
Get yours today. *Price goes up to $35 on July 30th.
VIP Pass - VIP Pass- Includes entrance into a tented reserved seating area with complimentary VIP food, a craft brew tasting wristband, a souvenir tasting glass, private restrooms and a selection of specialty beverages. Very limited number of VIP tickets available. *Price goes up to $50 on July 30th.Get Your Tickets Now
Get Tickets for the Myrtle Beach, SC Bacon and Brews Festival Bacon Festival
Vendor Application Forms
If you are a Food Vendor and wish to participate, please download and fill out the registration form.Download Form
Credit Card Form
Please use this form for payment if you are using a credit card. Otherwise please send in a check or money order. Please see form for details.Download Form
If you are a corporate sponsor or exhibitor, please contact Rob at 704-604-2004 to discuss how we can assist you.
Or fill out the online registration form below!