Join us for bacon, bacon, bacon and more bacon
SYRACUSE BACON FESTIVAL IS NOW TWO DAYS!! We're coming back August 14th and August 15th 2020 for the 4th Annual Bacon Festival! Many of the 2019 vendors will be returning to sell their famous bacon creations and you'll find plenty of new baconatarians jumping on the hamwagon this year as well. Spend your day pigging-out on familiar bacon favorites and belly-up with a new tasty creation, too! Admission is FREE!
Activity Zone Sponsor
Official Wine Sponsor
Beverage Cup Sponsor
Festival Goer FAQ
- Where should I park?
- Metered/"Pay and Display" on-street parking is available around Clinton Square. There are also parking garages in the area with various hourly/daily charges.
- Can I bring my children?
- Of course! Kids like bacon, too! This a family-friendly event with plenty of activities for children to enjoy!
- Will restrooms be available?
- Yes, there will be portable restrooms on site.
- What happens if it's raining?
- Rain won't bother us, you can still eat bacon in the rain. However, if the weather deems unsafe conditions for the festival, we will have to take the appropriate action. Please check our facebook page for any notifications.
- What else should I know?
- You should know that alcohol will be served at this event but only to those who are 21 years of age or older. ID's will be checked!!
- How much is the registration fee and what does that include?
- The registration fee is $500 for a 15' booth Space or $650 for Food Trucks and electricity. Full payment is required with registration form to reserve your space.
It is up to you to provide all of the equipment you will need at your booth. This includes tables, chairs, tents, lights and/or anything else you may need. Don't forget the bacon!
- Are there insurance requirements?
- Yes. All food and beverage vendors must provide proof of insurance and have Galaxy Events/City of Syracuse listed as additionally insured. Further details regarding this information will be provided when you register.
- What permits are required?
- You will need an Onondaga County Health Permit.
You must obtain a City of Syracuse propane permit if you cook with propane.
Additional requirements may apply.
- May I sell alcohol at my booth?
- No. You may not sell alcohol. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted as long as they are in a can or a plastic bottle. Glass is not permitted.
- May I bring my food truck?
- Can you make bacon in your food truck? Yes! Food trucks are welcome to participate!
- What else should I know?
- This is a free event for the public to attend.
You set your own prices and bring home all the bacon! We do not take a percentage of your sales.
Food Vendor Registration Form
If you sell any food items please use this form. Must have at least 1 bacon item on your menu.Download Form
Merchandise Vendors Registration Form
If you sell NON-Food items please use this form.Download Form
Restaurant owners! BBQ masters! Bacon believers! Whether it’s bacon mac ‘n cheese, bacon cupcakes or bacon cheesecakes- this event is all about the bacon. We are asking everyone to sell at least one item that features BACON! Sign up today to be a part of the show!
Crafters, artisans and jewelers are also invited to participate!