Join us for bacon, bacon, bacon and more bacon
The Smithfield Bacon Festival will feature dozens of vendors serving bacon-inspired treats. These vendors will be required to have items that contain bacon on their menus, such as bacon burgers, bacon mac n’ cheese, bacon-wrapped scallops, and bacon sundaes.
Other Smithfield Bacon Festival attractions will include the non-stop music played by local musicians, an activity zone, wine slushies, ice-cold beer, and even a photo booth.
Ashley Lynn Winery's Double Dipped Chocolate Covered Bacon
(The) Angry Pig BBQ
(The) Bacon Bomb
Baked Potato Express
Brancato's Catering and Sicilian Breeze Italian Ice
Erma's Island (Salt City Market vendor)
Grub on The Run
Hot Stuff Sauce
It's A Utica Thing!
It's Cookie Season
Ippolito's Street Food
Johnny Gee's BBQ and Catering
Kiki's Authentic Greek Food
Limp Lizard/Walking Taco Food Truck
Macarollin' Food Truck
Mr. Squeeze Lemonade
Our Vegan Corner/Razzle Dazzle Italian Ices
R & R Take Out
Skippy's Sweet Treats
(The) Soul Food Extension
Winnie's Soul Delicious
Nature's Canvas Facepainting
NEINO FAB (Clothing)
Official Wine Sponsor
Seating Area Sponsor
‘SIZZLIN’ STAGE ENTERTAINMENT
4:00 pm: Steven Cali
8:30 pm: Hard Promises
1:00 pm: John McConnell
2:15 pm: Mr. Monkey
3:35 pm: Brownskin Band
8:35 pm: Skunk City
Festival Goer FAQ
- Where should I park?
- Metered/"Pay and Display" on-street parking is available around Clinton Square. There are also parking garages in the area with various hourly/daily charges.
- Can I bring my children?
- Of course! Kids like bacon, too! This a family-friendly event with plenty of activities for children to enjoy!
- Will restrooms be available?
- Yes, there will be portable restrooms on site.
- What happens if it's raining?
- Rain won't bother us, you can still eat bacon in the rain. However, if the weather deems unsafe conditions for the festival, we will have to take the appropriate action. Please check our facebook page for any notifications.
- What else should I know?
- You should know that alcohol will be served at this event but only to those who are 21 years of age or older. ID's will be checked!!
- How much is the registration fee and what does that include?
- The registration fee is $400 - $600 for Food Trucks and electricity. Full payment is required with the registration form to reserve your space.
It is up to you to provide all of the equipment you will need at your booth. This includes tables, chairs, tents, lights, and/or anything else you may need. Don't forget the bacon!
- Are there insurance requirements?
- Yes. All food and beverage vendors must provide proof of insurance and have Galaxy Events/City of Syracuse listed as additionally insured. Further details regarding this information will be provided when you register.
- What permits are required?
- You will need an Onondaga County Health Permit.
You must obtain a City of Syracuse propane permit if you cook with propane.
Additional requirements may apply.
- May I sell alcohol at my booth?
- No. You may not sell alcohol. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted as long as they are in a can or a plastic bottle. Glass is not permitted.
- May I bring my food truck?
- Can you make bacon in your food truck? Yes! Food trucks are welcome to participate!
- What else should I know?
- This is a free event for the public to attend.
You set your own prices and bring home all the bacon! We do not take a percentage of your sales.
Food Vendor Registration Form
If you sell any food items please use this form. Must have at least 1 bacon item on your menu.Download Form
Merchandise Vendors Registration Form
If you sell NON-Food items please use this form.Download Form
Interested in being a sponsor? Contact Brittney Christie - BChristie@GalaxyEventsCompany.com or call 315-471-9597
Restaurant owners! BBQ masters! Bacon believers! Whether it’s bacon mac ‘n cheese, bacon cupcakes or bacon cheesecakes- this event is all about the bacon. We are asking everyone to sell at least one item that features BACON! Sign up today to be a part of the show!
Crafters, artisans and jewelers are also invited to participate!